What is a Managed Service Provider?
Managed service providers are IT experts, knowledgeable in today's and the future of best practices, operations, and technology. Businesses choose to partner with a MSP like us to help scale, monitor and maintain numerous aspects of it’s IT systems and operation.
MSPs can allow businesses to quickly grow by using the latest offerings or proposing to host operations at a more robust and powerful external data center. When we shoulder the technical support and maintenance work, we allow teams to focus on vital tasks to their company.
We can help a company stay up-to-date with the latest tools and emerging technology, such as how to efficiently transition to the cloud or newer solutions, allowing organizations to stay ahead of the curve.
They can also assist companies against cyber threats, which have the potential to significantly set a company back financially and damage its reputation among customers.
Who is Managed IT Services for?
SD Network Pro provides full-scale IT services.
SMB clients frequently don’t have sufficient resources to a full-IT staff; this is where we come in. Our Managed IT Service package's provides full-scale IT services comparable to an in-house IT department, including:
- Service Management & Continuous Improvement
- Technology Trends, Analysis & Benefits
- Vendor Management
- Technology Procurement
- Asset/License Management
- Reporting, Quarterly Business Reviews
- Problem Management (Root Cause/Corrective Action)
Network and Security:
- Managed Firewalls and Web Filtering
- Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Managed Anti-Virus & Anti-Malware
- Managed Wireless
- Managed Security
- Patch Management
- 24/7 Proactive Monitoring
Help Desk Support:
- Help Desk Support
- Hardware Support
- Software Support
- User Rights and Account Management
- Performance and App Troubleshooting
- Health Checks
- Cloud Platform Management
- Usage Forecasting
- Capacity Planning
- Application Management and Updates